How it works?
- Play the css settings above, change colors, deck count, slider dimensions etc.
- When you are happy with the final result, click "Get Html Code" and copy generated code.
- The slider can be used as a gallery, product tour, portfolio showcase, content slider etc.
- This is a free tool and all the code you generate can be used without any license issues.
- Supports Chrome 4+, Safari 4+, Opera 10.5+, Firefox 4+ and IE9+.
- Feel free to drop a comment if you have any more questions.
- Add a "class name" for each accordion to support pages that have multiple different accordions.
- You can also make an accordion menu. Just include a menu structure in content section.
- Don't restrict yourself with flat colors. Use css shadows or gradients to make the accordion more attractive.
Get CSS Code
Get HTML Code